Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SO EXCITED TO STAB ORANGES!


I can't even tell you how excited we are today! Chris and I are beside ourselves because we are going to do the injection teaching class today! This means we begin stim shots tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!! I can even put in to words how excited I am about this.

It's hilarious because we were told to buy oranges to practice on -- so last night we went to Big Y Supermarket down the road from our house to buy them. I was so meticulous picking my orange out: "This one is to soft, this one is to hard, this one has a bruise, this one has white shit on it..." -- I felt like sleeping beauty picking our her damn bed. I was choosing an orange people -- AN ORANGE! Hahaha! I found the perfect orange to practice with, too. Chris literally was like "Why don't we get a bag of them? We can eat the rest too!"...he's a nut. He chose his orange in like 2 seconds -- he wasn't very choosy hahaha. In the picture my orange is the right one -- can you tell I was going for perfect circumference?

I'm happy today. I'm honestly excited and pretty happy. I think I'll bring my video camera along to the class. Maybe not record the class, but I want to record our thoughts and stuff. I say this now, but I'll probably forget LOL.

Wow I'm so excited to the point my stomach is bubbling up! Remember a few posts ago when I said my stomach is directly affected by my emotions...perfect example!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment