Thursday, February 18, 2010

Medication has arrived


My medication came in today. This pic isn't the meds but an image I found from Google. Still - the only thing I don't have is the Yaz pills and the products in the purple boxes. All else...is mine.

It's very overwhelming.

A lot of needles.

On a non-ttc related event -- my life at work got much simpler or much more complicated. But, I do think it's gotten a lot simpler. My assistant was going to get terminated today however he resigned upon his own free will. He's been giving me a goddamn headache ever since November and it's finally over.

4 comments:

  1. oi vey is all I can say and your travels through this amazing IVF journey is just preparing me for the mind set for when my husband and I go through it! Baby Dust to you and your husband and good thing your assistant resigned. Its one less stress popper that has to be on your mind. You can relax:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's wonderful that you and your Husband will be going through IVF! I'm sorry that it has come down to that, but when it happens it'll be a ride - that's for sure! I'm so friggin' happy he quit. It's a lot less stress on me thankfully. My Best Friend bought me the "Evil Eye" as a necklace - are you familiar with it? It has worked for me lately to be honest! Crazy huh? But ever since I've been wearing it it's given me good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what the Evil Eye necklace is, is it some spiritual thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sarah, look at all that medicine!! I tell ya, this TTC journey is hard shit! ha! I will email you later about what Ive been dealing with. OH! I just want to puke! ha! Good luck with all!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete