Monday, February 15, 2010

Edge Of Darkness - in more ways than one...


I feel so-so today. Not as bad as I previously felt on Saturday after the test was done. Still a bit nauseous and still gassy.

Chris and I went to see Edge Of Darkness (with Mel Gibson) tonight for our "Un-Valentine's Day" together. It was a good movie, I liked it -- lots of plot twists and a well written movie. Chris is such a critic and hates every movie he sees LOL...men. Mel Gibson, however, still looks great for his age. He's a very Handsome man -- short...but handsome nonetheless.

Speaking of "Edge Of Darkness":
Thoughts of this not working keep creeping in to my mind periodically. It scares me.

I'm a Gemini thru and thru, so I always (and I mean always) have two sides of things stirring around in my head. One part of me is saying "Sarah, relax. You're young enough and healthy enough to get pregnant and stay pregnant. Don't worry. This will work." Then I have the other side of me thinking, "If this doesn't work...I don't know what I'll do. I don't know how I'd come back from something as devistating as this."

My worry is showing now, isn't it?

The doctor's office called me back regarding my numbers for the glucose testing. The original blood draw prior to me drinking the glucose drink were slightly elevated - 2 points elevated. Aparently the normal range is 35-99 or something. Mine was 102. The other 2 times my blood was drawn was normal, thank god. I asked the Marcia the nurse if it was going to upset our timeline. She assured me it will not. Thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment